Female Pizza Deliverer No Match For Would-Be Robbers

LINDA (CBS13) – A pizza deliverer fought off would-be robbers Tuesday night in Yuba County.

The assault happened at 9 p.m. in the town of Linda. The woman had just made a delivery at an apartment building in the 6000 Block of Alberta Avenue and was returning to her car when two men walked up to her and demanded money. When she refused the suspect shoved her and demanded the money again. Instead of handing over the money the woman punched the man in the face, knocking him to the ground.

The woman ran to her car with the second suspect trailing behind. She was able to drive away and call police.

She was not injured.

The suspects are described as white males in their mid to late 20s with medium builds. One was about five-foot-eight and had facial stubble. He was wearing a black beanie with a small brim and a black hooded sweatshirt. The other suspect stood about six feet tall and also wore a black hooded sweatshirt.

Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call the Yuba County Sheriff’s Department at 749-7777.

Comments

1. gary says:

why does title say she was no match for the robbers, seems like she beat them, not them her. got some real dumb a$$es at the keyboard

2. Another Woman with Power says:

Better title:

“Robbers No Match for Female Pizza Delivery Person”

You go girl!

3. nothingchanges says:

This girl ROCK’S !!!!!

4. Retired old Guy says:

Good for her. The punks got what they deserved. Cheers for the good guys.

5. cjhsa says:

TO whoever wrote the tagline, I’m looking for some journalism grads to walk around my office flapping their arms to keep the lights from turning off. Interested?

6. Southjaw says:

I thought I was the only one scratching my head after reading the headline too.

7. rmcsticks says:

please dont call the cops just take care of it yourselfs before these two kills one of your kids ….you dont have to kill them , just beat them until they drull the rest of there lives…..call me hard if you want but if this had been my daughter I would have killed them both and never lost a night sleep….I dont care what color you are if you do sh it this you are trash and so is your familly….

8. Bruce Nowakowski says:

Yet another reason we need to take back our Second Amendment rights from the left.

9. David Rogers says:

Does anyone here read the story before they write the headlines? This is the most backwards headline I’ve seen in years.

10. URFULOFIT says:

She sounds like someone I might have gone out with. After our second date I began carrying a knife hidden in my boot.

11. Pharme335 says:

Hello! abbeggk interesting abbeggk site! I’m really like it! Very, very abbeggk good!

12. Pharmd621 says:

Hello! efefcab interesting efefcab site! I’m really like it! Very, very efefcab good!