Raley’s To Close Two Stores
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento-based Raley’s Family of Fine Foods is closing two stores in the region.
The Bel Air on Elk Grove Boulevard in Elk Grove and the Raley’s on Orangeburg Avenue in Modesto will close in March.
The company says the stores were deemed “under-performing.”
Raley’s called the decision to close the stores difficult and says the closures will likely result in employee layoffs.