Former NFL head of officials, Mike Pereira, came on the show to shed some light on the ins and outs of what an NFL official goes through. When asked about the pressure that an NFL official feels in big games, like the Giants and 49ers later this week, Pereira said “There is an enormous amount of pressure; all you have to do is look at the number of people that watch the games.” Looking back on last week’s matchup between the Packers and Giants Pereira said, “The game was not officiated well, but the only consolation is that the team that deserved to win won.” He went on to say that adding technology to the game, meaning the ability to challenge a play and view a replay at almost every angle, leaves room for error.
Mike Pereira Talks About Officiating Errors In The NFL Playoffs
January 18, 2012 9:36 AM
- 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts