MANTECA (CBS13) – More than a dozen people are without a place to live after fire ripped through two mobile homes overnight in Manteca.
Firefighters arrived at a dairy on Louise Avenue and Austin Road to find flames engulfing two mobile homes located on the property.
More than a dozen people living in the mobile homes made it out safely.
Firefighters were concerned that flames could spread to some nearby propane tanks and a pile of tires. However, they were able to stop the fire from jumping from beyond the two mobile homes.
No one was hurt in the blaze.
Firefighters believe a electric heater in the kitchen of one of the homes may have sparked the blaze.