Big Rig Overturns On Highway 65, Spilling Frozen Fruit Mix
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
LINCOLN (CBS13) — Crews are still working to clean up a slushy mess in Roseville after a big rig overturned on Highway 65 onramp at about 11:30 on Monday night, spilling frozen strawberry puree all over the roadway.
The California Highway Patrol says the big rig driver was going more than twice the speed limit while exiting eastbound Interstate 80 on the Highway 65 connector ramp.
The truck flipped off the freeway onto its side spilling its load of white plastic buckets filled with 43,000 pounds of frozen puree just off the roadway.
Crews will wait until after the morning commute to clean up the mess.
The driver was not hurt.