Big Rig Overturns On Highway 65, Spilling Frozen Fruit Mix
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
LINCOLN (CBS13) — Crews are still working to clean up a slushy mess in Roseville after a big rig overturned on Highway 65 onramp at about 11:30 on Monday night, spilling frozen strawberry puree all over the roadway.
The California Highway Patrol says the big rig driver was going more than twice the speed limit while exiting eastbound Interstate 80 on the Highway 65 connector ramp.
The truck flipped off the freeway onto its side spilling its load of white plastic buckets filled with 43,000 pounds of frozen puree just off the roadway.
Crews will wait until after the morning commute to clean up the mess.
The driver was not hurt.