Big Rig Overturns On Highway 65, Spilling Frozen Fruit Mix
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
LINCOLN (CBS13) — Crews are still working to clean up a slushy mess in Roseville after a big rig overturned on Highway 65 onramp at about 11:30 on Monday night, spilling frozen strawberry puree all over the roadway.
The California Highway Patrol says the big rig driver was going more than twice the speed limit while exiting eastbound Interstate 80 on the Highway 65 connector ramp.
The truck flipped off the freeway onto its side spilling its load of white plastic buckets filled with 43,000 pounds of frozen puree just off the roadway.
Crews will wait until after the morning commute to clean up the mess.
The driver was not hurt.