UPDATE: Police Pursue Stolen Truck For Miles Before Driver Gives Up
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Police officers were in pursuit of a stolen box truck Tuesday night that started in West Sacramento, went south well past Stockton and then turned back north before the driver gave up the chase.
West Sacramento police say the pursuit began at 3135 Jefferson Blvd. and progressed to Interstate 5 at a high rate of speed into south Sacramento and continued past Stockton south into the Patterson area, then the truck turned back north toward Stockton.
The CHP used spike strips and the truck sped through them and then drove on its rims on the interstate for awhile before the driver pulled over in Stockton near March Lane and the man surrendered.