UPDATE: Police Pursue Stolen Truck For Miles Before Driver Gives Up
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Police officers were in pursuit of a stolen box truck Tuesday night that started in West Sacramento, went south well past Stockton and then turned back north before the driver gave up the chase.
West Sacramento police say the pursuit began at 3135 Jefferson Blvd. and progressed to Interstate 5 at a high rate of speed into south Sacramento and continued past Stockton south into the Patterson area, then the truck turned back north toward Stockton.
The CHP used spike strips and the truck sped through them and then drove on its rims on the interstate for awhile before the driver pulled over in Stockton near March Lane and the man surrendered.