UPDATE: Police Pursue Stolen Truck For Miles Before Driver Gives Up
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Police officers were in pursuit of a stolen box truck Tuesday night that started in West Sacramento, went south well past Stockton and then turned back north before the driver gave up the chase.
West Sacramento police say the pursuit began at 3135 Jefferson Blvd. and progressed to Interstate 5 at a high rate of speed into south Sacramento and continued past Stockton south into the Patterson area, then the truck turned back north toward Stockton.
The CHP used spike strips and the truck sped through them and then drove on its rims on the interstate for awhile before the driver pulled over in Stockton near March Lane and the man surrendered.