Granite Bay Burglary Suspect Behind Bars
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
GRANITE BAY (CBS13) — A man suspected of burglarizing several Granite Bay homes by kicking in the front door is now behind bars.
Jason Earl Rogers, 30, of Citrus Heights was originally arrested by El Dorado County Sheriff’s detectives, who reportedly discovered a large amount of stolen property during a search of his home on Feb. 2.
El Dorado detectives contacted Placer County detectives, who joined in the search of Rogers’ home and found property belonging to several Granite Bay victims.
Rogers is suspected of several burglaries over the past few months in which he kicked in front doors and stole jewelry.
Because of the large volume of cases in Placer County, Rogers was extradited there Friday and booked into the Placer County Jaile. He is being kept on a no-bail parole hold.