Granite Bay Burglary Suspect Behind Bars
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
GRANITE BAY (CBS13) — A man suspected of burglarizing several Granite Bay homes by kicking in the front door is now behind bars.
Jason Earl Rogers, 30, of Citrus Heights was originally arrested by El Dorado County Sheriff’s detectives, who reportedly discovered a large amount of stolen property during a search of his home on Feb. 2.
El Dorado detectives contacted Placer County detectives, who joined in the search of Rogers’ home and found property belonging to several Granite Bay victims.
Rogers is suspected of several burglaries over the past few months in which he kicked in front doors and stole jewelry.
Because of the large volume of cases in Placer County, Rogers was extradited there Friday and booked into the Placer County Jaile. He is being kept on a no-bail parole hold.