Granite Bay Burglary Suspect Behind Bars
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
GRANITE BAY (CBS13) — A man suspected of burglarizing several Granite Bay homes by kicking in the front door is now behind bars.
Jason Earl Rogers, 30, of Citrus Heights was originally arrested by El Dorado County Sheriff’s detectives, who reportedly discovered a large amount of stolen property during a search of his home on Feb. 2.
El Dorado detectives contacted Placer County detectives, who joined in the search of Rogers’ home and found property belonging to several Granite Bay victims.
Rogers is suspected of several burglaries over the past few months in which he kicked in front doors and stole jewelry.
Because of the large volume of cases in Placer County, Rogers was extradited there Friday and booked into the Placer County Jaile. He is being kept on a no-bail parole hold.