Granite Bay Burglary Suspect Behind Bars
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
GRANITE BAY (CBS13) — A man suspected of burglarizing several Granite Bay homes by kicking in the front door is now behind bars.
Jason Earl Rogers, 30, of Citrus Heights was originally arrested by El Dorado County Sheriff’s detectives, who reportedly discovered a large amount of stolen property during a search of his home on Feb. 2.
El Dorado detectives contacted Placer County detectives, who joined in the search of Rogers’ home and found property belonging to several Granite Bay victims.
Rogers is suspected of several burglaries over the past few months in which he kicked in front doors and stole jewelry.
Because of the large volume of cases in Placer County, Rogers was extradited there Friday and booked into the Placer County Jaile. He is being kept on a no-bail parole hold.