Big Rig Driver Dies After Suffering Medical Emergency While Driving
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A big rig driver has died after suffering from some sort of medical condition while driving along Highway 50 in West Sacramento overnight.
The driver of the DHE big rig had some sort of medical emergency along Highway 50 at Harbor Boulevard.
Crews had to block two lanes in order to get into the cab of the truck and get the man out.
The driver was taken to the hospital where he later died.