Big Rig Driver Dies After Suffering Medical Emergency While Driving
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A big rig driver has died after suffering from some sort of medical condition while driving along Highway 50 in West Sacramento overnight.
The driver of the DHE big rig had some sort of medical emergency along Highway 50 at Harbor Boulevard.
Crews had to block two lanes in order to get into the cab of the truck and get the man out.
The driver was taken to the hospital where he later died.