Big Rig Driver Dies After Suffering Medical Emergency While Driving
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A big rig driver has died after suffering from some sort of medical condition while driving along Highway 50 in West Sacramento overnight.
The driver of the DHE big rig had some sort of medical emergency along Highway 50 at Harbor Boulevard.
Crews had to block two lanes in order to get into the cab of the truck and get the man out.
The driver was taken to the hospital where he later died.