Big Rig Driver Dies After Suffering Medical Emergency While Driving
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A big rig driver has died after suffering from some sort of medical condition while driving along Highway 50 in West Sacramento overnight.
The driver of the DHE big rig had some sort of medical emergency along Highway 50 at Harbor Boulevard.
Crews had to block two lanes in order to get into the cab of the truck and get the man out.
The driver was taken to the hospital where he later died.