Big Rig Driver Dies After Suffering Medical Emergency While Driving
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A big rig driver has died after suffering from some sort of medical condition while driving along Highway 50 in West Sacramento overnight.
The driver of the DHE big rig had some sort of medical emergency along Highway 50 at Harbor Boulevard.
Crews had to block two lanes in order to get into the cab of the truck and get the man out.
The driver was taken to the hospital where he later died.