Man Accused Of Selling Drugs From Apartment With His Children Inside
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
GRASS VALLEY (CBS13) – A Grass Valley man has been arrested for allegedly selling drugs from his apartment while his children were at home with him, according to police.
Grass Valley police they were investigating 31-year-old Cory Allen Locicero for several months.
They raided his apartment Sunday morning and allegedly found dozens of bags of meth and equipment to sell and distribute the drug.
Residents say there is a lot of drug activity in the apartment complex and they try to stay to themselves.
Police say four children were also taken from Locicero’s apartment. He’s now facing drug and child endangerment chares.