Man Accused Of Selling Drugs From Apartment With His Children Inside
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
GRASS VALLEY (CBS13) – A Grass Valley man has been arrested for allegedly selling drugs from his apartment while his children were at home with him, according to police.
Grass Valley police they were investigating 31-year-old Cory Allen Locicero for several months.
They raided his apartment Sunday morning and allegedly found dozens of bags of meth and equipment to sell and distribute the drug.
Residents say there is a lot of drug activity in the apartment complex and they try to stay to themselves.
Police say four children were also taken from Locicero’s apartment. He’s now facing drug and child endangerment chares.