Man Accused Of Selling Drugs From Apartment With His Children Inside
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
GRASS VALLEY (CBS13) – A Grass Valley man has been arrested for allegedly selling drugs from his apartment while his children were at home with him, according to police.
Grass Valley police they were investigating 31-year-old Cory Allen Locicero for several months.
They raided his apartment Sunday morning and allegedly found dozens of bags of meth and equipment to sell and distribute the drug.
Residents say there is a lot of drug activity in the apartment complex and they try to stay to themselves.
Police say four children were also taken from Locicero’s apartment. He’s now facing drug and child endangerment chares.