Rio Linda Pastor Sentenced 158 Years To Life For Sexual Assaults
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Rio Linda pastor convicted of sexually assaulting young girls in his care was sentenced Friday to 158 years to life in prison.
District Attorney Jan Scully announced the sentence handed down to Tom Daniels by Sacramento Superior Court Judge Trena H. Burger-Plavan.
In December, Daniels, 49, was convicted by jury of 11 counts of molestation. Daniels molested five different girls between December 2002 and August 2007, Scully said.
One child was at his Citrus Heights house for daycare and the other four were there for respite care. The ages of the girls ranged from 5 to 8 years old at the time of the assaults, Scully said.
Daniels was a pastor at Rio Linda Baptist Church.