Rio Linda Pastor Sentenced 158 Years To Life For Sexual Assaults
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Rio Linda pastor convicted of sexually assaulting young girls in his care was sentenced Friday to 158 years to life in prison.
District Attorney Jan Scully announced the sentence handed down to Tom Daniels by Sacramento Superior Court Judge Trena H. Burger-Plavan.
In December, Daniels, 49, was convicted by jury of 11 counts of molestation. Daniels molested five different girls between December 2002 and August 2007, Scully said.
One child was at his Citrus Heights house for daycare and the other four were there for respite care. The ages of the girls ranged from 5 to 8 years old at the time of the assaults, Scully said.
Daniels was a pastor at Rio Linda Baptist Church.