Rio Linda Pastor Sentenced 158 Years To Life For Sexual Assaults
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Rio Linda pastor convicted of sexually assaulting young girls in his care was sentenced Friday to 158 years to life in prison.
District Attorney Jan Scully announced the sentence handed down to Tom Daniels by Sacramento Superior Court Judge Trena H. Burger-Plavan.
In December, Daniels, 49, was convicted by jury of 11 counts of molestation. Daniels molested five different girls between December 2002 and August 2007, Scully said.
One child was at his Citrus Heights house for daycare and the other four were there for respite care. The ages of the girls ranged from 5 to 8 years old at the time of the assaults, Scully said.
Daniels was a pastor at Rio Linda Baptist Church.