Beale Air Force Base Facing Job Cuts Under Proposed Budget
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
YUBA CITY (CBS13) – The Pentagon’s proposed budget may lead to a big job shift at Beale Air Force Base.
If Congress passes the budget, Beale would lose more than 750 positions or about 16 percent of the entire base.
About 4,000 military and civilian workers would remain.
Recently, the base found out it lost the Global Hawk Spy Aircraft Program which served as a major source of employment for years.