Beale Air Force Base Facing Job Cuts Under Proposed Budget
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
YUBA CITY (CBS13) – The Pentagon’s proposed budget may lead to a big job shift at Beale Air Force Base.
If Congress passes the budget, Beale would lose more than 750 positions or about 16 percent of the entire base.
About 4,000 military and civilian workers would remain.
Recently, the base found out it lost the Global Hawk Spy Aircraft Program which served as a major source of employment for years.