Granite Bay Woman Leads CHP On Four-County Chase
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Granite Bay woman is in custody after leading California Highway Patrol officers on a high-speed chase from Sacramento to the Bay Area.
Officers finally arrested 44-year-old Jennifer Zinn on Interstate 680 in Sunol.
CHP originally tried to pull Zinn over on Interstate 80 at Norwood Avenue in Sacramento for speeding just after 9 a.m. She was driving a 2005 Ford Expedition.
The chase continued on westbound Interstate 80 and onto 680 through four counties before Zinn was finally stopped when officers used a spike strip to disable the Ford.
It’s unclear why Zinn refused to stop. No one was injured.