Granite Bay Woman Leads CHP On Four-County Chase
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Granite Bay woman is in custody after leading California Highway Patrol officers on a high-speed chase from Sacramento to the Bay Area.
Officers finally arrested 44-year-old Jennifer Zinn on Interstate 680 in Sunol.
CHP originally tried to pull Zinn over on Interstate 80 at Norwood Avenue in Sacramento for speeding just after 9 a.m. She was driving a 2005 Ford Expedition.
The chase continued on westbound Interstate 80 and onto 680 through four counties before Zinn was finally stopped when officers used a spike strip to disable the Ford.
It’s unclear why Zinn refused to stop. No one was injured.