Granite Bay Woman Leads CHP On Four-County Chase
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Granite Bay woman is in custody after leading California Highway Patrol officers on a high-speed chase from Sacramento to the Bay Area.
Officers finally arrested 44-year-old Jennifer Zinn on Interstate 680 in Sunol.
CHP originally tried to pull Zinn over on Interstate 80 at Norwood Avenue in Sacramento for speeding just after 9 a.m. She was driving a 2005 Ford Expedition.
The chase continued on westbound Interstate 80 and onto 680 through four counties before Zinn was finally stopped when officers used a spike strip to disable the Ford.
It’s unclear why Zinn refused to stop. No one was injured.