Driver In Folsom Head-On Crash Accused Of DUI
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
FOLSOM (CBS13) – A wrong-way head-on crash in Folsom left four people injured with one behind bars accused of driving under the influence of alcohol.
The head-on collision between a Camry and a Sentra happened at the intersection of Iron Point Road and Black Diamond Drive in Folsom on Saturday, say police.
Two people from each car suffered serious injures. Police say the driver at fault is 32-year-old Karen Ann Benedict. She was arrested for DUI.