Driver In Folsom Head-On Crash Accused Of DUI
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS13) – A wrong-way head-on crash in Folsom left four people injured with one behind bars accused of driving under the influence of alcohol.
The head-on collision between a Camry and a Sentra happened at the intersection of Iron Point Road and Black Diamond Drive in Folsom on Saturday, say police.
Two people from each car suffered serious injures. Police say the driver at fault is 32-year-old Karen Ann Benedict. She was arrested for DUI.