Driver In Folsom Head-On Crash Accused Of DUI
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS13) – A wrong-way head-on crash in Folsom left four people injured with one behind bars accused of driving under the influence of alcohol.
The head-on collision between a Camry and a Sentra happened at the intersection of Iron Point Road and Black Diamond Drive in Folsom on Saturday, say police.
Two people from each car suffered serious injures. Police say the driver at fault is 32-year-old Karen Ann Benedict. She was arrested for DUI.