Driver In Folsom Head-On Crash Accused Of DUI
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
FOLSOM (CBS13) – A wrong-way head-on crash in Folsom left four people injured with one behind bars accused of driving under the influence of alcohol.
The head-on collision between a Camry and a Sentra happened at the intersection of Iron Point Road and Black Diamond Drive in Folsom on Saturday, say police.
Two people from each car suffered serious injures. Police say the driver at fault is 32-year-old Karen Ann Benedict. She was arrested for DUI.