UPDATE: Woman Surrenders After Initially Refusing To Come Out Of Arcade Home
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police surrounded a home in the 1200 block of Arcade Boulevard in Sacramento where a parolee-at-large refused to come out for about an hour before surrendering.
Sacramento police went to serve a warrant on a woman living at the residence on Arcade shortly after 3 p.m. The wanted suspect was inside accompanied by another woman, according to police.
The woman wanted by police came out peacefully, but the other woman, who reportedly has an outstanding warrant outside of Sacramento, barricaded herself inside the home armed with a gun.
She stayed inside for about an hour before coming out and was taken into custody.
Nearby residents were evacuated during the incident. Police haven’t identified the names of the women involved.