UPDATE: Woman Surrenders After Initially Refusing To Come Out Of Arcade Home
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police surrounded a home in the 1200 block of Arcade Boulevard in Sacramento where a parolee-at-large refused to come out for about an hour before surrendering.
Sacramento police went to serve a warrant on a woman living at the residence on Arcade shortly after 3 p.m. The wanted suspect was inside accompanied by another woman, according to police.
The woman wanted by police came out peacefully, but the other woman, who reportedly has an outstanding warrant outside of Sacramento, barricaded herself inside the home armed with a gun.
She stayed inside for about an hour before coming out and was taken into custody.
Nearby residents were evacuated during the incident. Police haven’t identified the names of the women involved.