UPDATE: Woman Surrenders After Initially Refusing To Come Out Of Arcade Home
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police surrounded a home in the 1200 block of Arcade Boulevard in Sacramento where a parolee-at-large refused to come out for about an hour before surrendering.
Sacramento police went to serve a warrant on a woman living at the residence on Arcade shortly after 3 p.m. The wanted suspect was inside accompanied by another woman, according to police.
The woman wanted by police came out peacefully, but the other woman, who reportedly has an outstanding warrant outside of Sacramento, barricaded herself inside the home armed with a gun.
She stayed inside for about an hour before coming out and was taken into custody.
Nearby residents were evacuated during the incident. Police haven’t identified the names of the women involved.