UPDATE: Calaveras Co. Sheriff’s Deputy Shoots, Kills Armed Suspect
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ARNOLD (CBS13) – An armed suspect has been shot and killed by a Calaveras County Sheriff’s deputy in the town of Arnold, according to officials.
The Sheriff’s department says they received a report of a man with a gun acting suspiciously and firing shots in a neighborhood in eastern Arnold.
A deputy located the armed suspect on Dawyn Drive and a shooting “occurred”, according to a press release from Sergeant Chris Hewitt.
The suspect was pronounced dead at the scene. The deputy was not hurt.