UPDATE: Calaveras Co. Sheriff’s Deputy Shoots, Kills Armed Suspect
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ARNOLD (CBS13) – An armed suspect has been shot and killed by a Calaveras County Sheriff’s deputy in the town of Arnold, according to officials.
The Sheriff’s department says they received a report of a man with a gun acting suspiciously and firing shots in a neighborhood in eastern Arnold.
A deputy located the armed suspect on Dawyn Drive and a shooting “occurred”, according to a press release from Sergeant Chris Hewitt.
The suspect was pronounced dead at the scene. The deputy was not hurt.