Drug Dealing Suspect Busted After Text Message Goes To Cop
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
AMADOR COUNTY (CBS13) – An Amador County woman was arrested recently in a drug dealing sting after she accidentally sent off a text message that tipped off authorities.
The woman allegedly sent a text message to a person requesting a drug deal, but it turns out she got the number wrong and instead, sent a text to a Galt police officer, according to Amador County Undersheriff James Wegner.
The suspect met with the undercover officer and allegedly sold a controlled substance to the officer and was arrested.
Police have not yet released the name of the suspect. They’re hoping she’ll lead them to the dealer.