With the Peyton Manning sweepstakes officially over, Grant begins the show with his thoughts on Manning’s decision to join the Denver Broncos and not the San Francisco 49ers. Grant comments on what he believes free agent quarterback Alex Smith could possibly do, what’s next for Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos, as well as his opinion of what the 49ers should do at quarterback if Smith decides to sign with another team. Grant welcomes CBS Sports announcer Greg Gumbel to talk about the NCAA tournament, Indianapolis Colts wideout Austin Collie to comment on his former quarterback, Memphis Grizzlies radio voice Eric Hasseltine, and Sacramento Kings Guard Marcus Thornton all on this busy Monday in sports.
The Grant Napear Show – March 19, 2012
March 20, 2012 10:06 AM
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts