Human Skeleton Remains Found Near Roseville Golf Course
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Human skeletal remains were found Thursday evening at a creek near a Roseville golf course.
Placer County Sheriff’s deputies were called to the creek near Morgan Creek Golf Club at 8791 Morgan Creek Lane in the west part of the city at around 5 p.m. when a passerby found what appeared to be skeletal remains.
The human remains were located near a bridge. Detectives began processing the scene and the body was removed and taken to the Placer County morgue, where an autopsy will be performed.
Detectives are attempting to identify this person, and at this point it’s not known whether the remains are male or female.
No further information was available Thursday, but the sheriff’s office said it will provide an update Friday as the investigation proceeds.