Human Skeleton Remains Found Near Roseville Golf Course
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Human skeletal remains were found Thursday evening at a creek near a Roseville golf course.
Placer County Sheriff’s deputies were called to the creek near Morgan Creek Golf Club at 8791 Morgan Creek Lane in the west part of the city at around 5 p.m. when a passerby found what appeared to be skeletal remains.
The human remains were located near a bridge. Detectives began processing the scene and the body was removed and taken to the Placer County morgue, where an autopsy will be performed.
Detectives are attempting to identify this person, and at this point it’s not known whether the remains are male or female.
No further information was available Thursday, but the sheriff’s office said it will provide an update Friday as the investigation proceeds.