Human Skeleton Remains Found Near Roseville Golf Course
Don't Miss This
- Family Vacation Turns Into Nightmare When Hurricane Odile Leaves Them Stranded In Cabo
- Puddles At The Dog Park: Owners Say Roseville Parks Department Overwatering Grass
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Human skeletal remains were found Thursday evening at a creek near a Roseville golf course.
Placer County Sheriff’s deputies were called to the creek near Morgan Creek Golf Club at 8791 Morgan Creek Lane in the west part of the city at around 5 p.m. when a passerby found what appeared to be skeletal remains.
The human remains were located near a bridge. Detectives began processing the scene and the body was removed and taken to the Placer County morgue, where an autopsy will be performed.
Detectives are attempting to identify this person, and at this point it’s not known whether the remains are male or female.
No further information was available Thursday, but the sheriff’s office said it will provide an update Friday as the investigation proceeds.