Human Skeleton Remains Found Near Roseville Golf Course
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Human skeletal remains were found Thursday evening at a creek near a Roseville golf course.
Placer County Sheriff’s deputies were called to the creek near Morgan Creek Golf Club at 8791 Morgan Creek Lane in the west part of the city at around 5 p.m. when a passerby found what appeared to be skeletal remains.
The human remains were located near a bridge. Detectives began processing the scene and the body was removed and taken to the Placer County morgue, where an autopsy will be performed.
Detectives are attempting to identify this person, and at this point it’s not known whether the remains are male or female.
No further information was available Thursday, but the sheriff’s office said it will provide an update Friday as the investigation proceeds.