Human Skeleton Remains Found Near Roseville Golf Course
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Human skeletal remains were found Thursday evening at a creek near a Roseville golf course.
Placer County Sheriff’s deputies were called to the creek near Morgan Creek Golf Club at 8791 Morgan Creek Lane in the west part of the city at around 5 p.m. when a passerby found what appeared to be skeletal remains.
The human remains were located near a bridge. Detectives began processing the scene and the body was removed and taken to the Placer County morgue, where an autopsy will be performed.
Detectives are attempting to identify this person, and at this point it’s not known whether the remains are male or female.
No further information was available Thursday, but the sheriff’s office said it will provide an update Friday as the investigation proceeds.