Man Shot In Parking Lot Of Fairfield Chuck E. Cheese
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – A man was shot in the chest at the parking lot of a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant on Thursday afternoon.
Police were looking for two black men in a late 1990s white Camaro with a black top after the midday shooting seriously injured a man in the parking lot of the amusement restaurant on Oliver Road. One of the man has a tattoo on his face, police said.
The victim, a 23-year-old Redding man, was shot in the chest. The man was conscious when he was taken to NorthBay Medical Center in an ambulance but his condition was “life-threatening” according to police.
He was in the parking lot for a marijuana transaction but was robbed instead, police said. The victim met the suspects online, according to police.
Boggs said the shooting occurred in the Chuck E. Cheese’s parking lot and the victim then got in a car with an acquaintance, who drove him to the Valero service station a half-block away, where an ambulance picked him up.
The suspected gunmen sped off in the Camaro and were seen heading on Oliver toward Interstate 80, Boggs said.
Anyone with information regarding this crime is asked to call the Fairfield Police Department Major Crimes Unit at (707) 428-7600, the 24-hour Tip Line at (707) 428-7345 or Crime Stoppers at (707) 644-7867. Callers can remain anonymous.