Man With Teal Fanny Pack Robs El Dorado Hills Bank
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
EL DORADO HILLS (CBS13) – The El Dorado County Sheriff’s Department is searching for a man who robbed a bank just after lunch on Thursday.
The suspect walked into the J.P. Morgan Chase bank on Town Center Drive in El Dorado Hills and said he had a gun and handed the teller a note demanding money.
He was last seen walking away from the bank with an undisclosed amount of money.
The suspect is described as a white man in his late 20’s to early 30’s and was 5’6” to 5”7” tall. He was wearing a black beanie cap with white vertical stripes, a long-sleeve white thermal shirt and black undershirt. He had on light denim jeans and had a teal fanny pack.
Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office.