Two Men Found Shot To Death In Trailer At Manteca Farm
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
MANTECA (CBS13) – Two men were found shot to death inside a trailer on a Manteca farm on Tuesday morning, according to officials.
The San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Department says one of the farmworkers found the bodies of two men inside a trailer in the 13000 block of Airport Way at about 7:30 a.m.
It’s unclear how long the bodies of the two Hispanic men were there before they were found at Riella Farms, a family-owned business that sells livestock and provides butchering services.
“This is pretty shocking today to see this,” said one neighbor. “Normally there’s not much going on here ever.”
Deputies said they would be at the farm all morning investigating.
The men’s names weren’t immediately available.