Two Men Found Shot To Death In Trailer At Manteca Farm
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
MANTECA (CBS13) – Two men were found shot to death inside a trailer on a Manteca farm on Tuesday morning, according to officials.
The San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Department says one of the farmworkers found the bodies of two men inside a trailer in the 13000 block of Airport Way at about 7:30 a.m.
It’s unclear how long the bodies of the two Hispanic men were there before they were found at Riella Farms, a family-owned business that sells livestock and provides butchering services.
“This is pretty shocking today to see this,” said one neighbor. “Normally there’s not much going on here ever.”
Deputies said they would be at the farm all morning investigating.
The men’s names weren’t immediately available.