Two Men Found Shot To Death In Trailer At Manteca Farm
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
MANTECA (CBS13) – Two men were found shot to death inside a trailer on a Manteca farm on Tuesday morning, according to officials.
The San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Department says one of the farmworkers found the bodies of two men inside a trailer in the 13000 block of Airport Way at about 7:30 a.m.
It’s unclear how long the bodies of the two Hispanic men were there before they were found at Riella Farms, a family-owned business that sells livestock and provides butchering services.
“This is pretty shocking today to see this,” said one neighbor. “Normally there’s not much going on here ever.”
Deputies said they would be at the farm all morning investigating.
The men’s names weren’t immediately available.