Two Men Found Shot To Death In Trailer At Manteca Farm
Don't Miss This
- Santa Delivers Presents To Stockton Boy And Class After ‘Getting Lost’ Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
MANTECA (CBS13) – Two men were found shot to death inside a trailer on a Manteca farm on Tuesday morning, according to officials.
The San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Department says one of the farmworkers found the bodies of two men inside a trailer in the 13000 block of Airport Way at about 7:30 a.m.
It’s unclear how long the bodies of the two Hispanic men were there before they were found at Riella Farms, a family-owned business that sells livestock and provides butchering services.
“This is pretty shocking today to see this,” said one neighbor. “Normally there’s not much going on here ever.”
Deputies said they would be at the farm all morning investigating.
The men’s names weren’t immediately available.