Two Men Found Shot To Death In Trailer At Manteca Farm
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
MANTECA (CBS13) – Two men were found shot to death inside a trailer on a Manteca farm on Tuesday morning, according to officials.
The San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Department says one of the farmworkers found the bodies of two men inside a trailer in the 13000 block of Airport Way at about 7:30 a.m.
It’s unclear how long the bodies of the two Hispanic men were there before they were found at Riella Farms, a family-owned business that sells livestock and provides butchering services.
“This is pretty shocking today to see this,” said one neighbor. “Normally there’s not much going on here ever.”
Deputies said they would be at the farm all morning investigating.
The men’s names weren’t immediately available.