Big Rig Overturns On Highway 50 At Sunrise
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A big rig with a 48-foot trailer carrying scrap metal overturned as the driver attempted to get onto Highway 50 on Tuesday afternoon.
The Sunrise onramp to westbound 50 has been closed. The accident happened shortly before 2 p.m. and the onramp was expected to be blocked off to traffic until 6 p.m., according to the California Highway Patrol.
No one was reportedly injured, including the 38-year-old driver of the big rig.
The driver apparently was going too fast when tried to enter the highway, the CHP said.