Big Rig Overturns On Highway 50 At Sunrise
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A big rig with a 48-foot trailer carrying scrap metal overturned as the driver attempted to get onto Highway 50 on Tuesday afternoon.
The Sunrise onramp to westbound 50 has been closed. The accident happened shortly before 2 p.m. and the onramp was expected to be blocked off to traffic until 6 p.m., according to the California Highway Patrol.
No one was reportedly injured, including the 38-year-old driver of the big rig.
The driver apparently was going too fast when tried to enter the highway, the CHP said.