Big Rig Overturns On Highway 50 At Sunrise
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A big rig with a 48-foot trailer carrying scrap metal overturned as the driver attempted to get onto Highway 50 on Tuesday afternoon.
The Sunrise onramp to westbound 50 has been closed. The accident happened shortly before 2 p.m. and the onramp was expected to be blocked off to traffic until 6 p.m., according to the California Highway Patrol.
No one was reportedly injured, including the 38-year-old driver of the big rig.
The driver apparently was going too fast when tried to enter the highway, the CHP said.