Big Rig Overturns On Highway 50 At Sunrise
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A big rig with a 48-foot trailer carrying scrap metal overturned as the driver attempted to get onto Highway 50 on Tuesday afternoon.
The Sunrise onramp to westbound 50 has been closed. The accident happened shortly before 2 p.m. and the onramp was expected to be blocked off to traffic until 6 p.m., according to the California Highway Patrol.
No one was reportedly injured, including the 38-year-old driver of the big rig.
The driver apparently was going too fast when tried to enter the highway, the CHP said.