Another Record Low Friday Morning, But Warming Up For Weekend
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento tied a record low for the second morning in a row on Friday, dipping down to 34 degrees at Sacramento Executive Airport.
That matched the record low recorded in 1982.
But a slight warm-up is in the works Friday and Saturday, with highs Friday in the low 60s, a overnight low around 40, and highs Saturday near 70.
For Easter Sunday, it will be chilly for anyone attending outdoor sunrise services – about 42 degrees at 7 a.m. in Sacramento.
Look for clouds to spread in from the coast as we head though the day, and the best chance of a shower will be west of Interstate 5 toward the coast and north of Interstate 80. Highs will still be in the upper 60s.
This storm could stick to the coast, which would keep the Sacramento area dry, but just a slight shift inland could bring a chance of rain Sunday afternoon or into the evening.
The chance of showers remains early next week.