Another Record Low Friday Morning, But Warming Up For Weekend
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento tied a record low for the second morning in a row on Friday, dipping down to 34 degrees at Sacramento Executive Airport.
That matched the record low recorded in 1982.
But a slight warm-up is in the works Friday and Saturday, with highs Friday in the low 60s, a overnight low around 40, and highs Saturday near 70.
For Easter Sunday, it will be chilly for anyone attending outdoor sunrise services – about 42 degrees at 7 a.m. in Sacramento.
Look for clouds to spread in from the coast as we head though the day, and the best chance of a shower will be west of Interstate 5 toward the coast and north of Interstate 80. Highs will still be in the upper 60s.
This storm could stick to the coast, which would keep the Sacramento area dry, but just a slight shift inland could bring a chance of rain Sunday afternoon or into the evening.
The chance of showers remains early next week.