Suspected Shooter Barricaded In Sacramento County Residence
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – Deputies have surrounded a residence in Sacramento County in which a suspected shooter is believed to be hiding.
Just before 7 p.m. Saturday, the suspect shot a 16-year-old male while in the area of 68th Avenue and Power Inn Road, according to Sacramento County Sheriff’s Deputy Jason Ramos.
Police have their guns drawn and have ordered the suspect to come out.
The victim’s grandfather says the incident stemmed from a fight between his grandson and two other people.