Boy, 3, Killed After Brother Accidentally Runs Into Him
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
LINDA (CBS13) – A 3-year-old boy in Linda was killed Monday afternoon after his brother accidentally ran over him, the California Highway Patrol said.
The 19-year-old told CHP officers he did not see the boy as he was leaving for work. The toddler was hit from the side at about 2:20 p.m. at Alpine Way and Shasta Way in Linda, an unicorporated town in Yuba County just south of Marysville.
The boy was taken to Rideout Memorial in Marysville where he was pronounced dead.
The CHP is calling the incident a “tragic accident” and the 19-year-old isn’t expected to face any charges in his brother’s death.