Boy, 3, Killed After Brother Accidentally Runs Into Him
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
LINDA (CBS13) – A 3-year-old boy in Linda was killed Monday afternoon after his brother accidentally ran over him, the California Highway Patrol said.
The 19-year-old told CHP officers he did not see the boy as he was leaving for work. The toddler was hit from the side at about 2:20 p.m. at Alpine Way and Shasta Way in Linda, an unicorporated town in Yuba County just south of Marysville.
The boy was taken to Rideout Memorial in Marysville where he was pronounced dead.
The CHP is calling the incident a “tragic accident” and the 19-year-old isn’t expected to face any charges in his brother’s death.