Boy, 3, Killed After Brother Accidentally Runs Into Him
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
LINDA (CBS13) – A 3-year-old boy in Linda was killed Monday afternoon after his brother accidentally ran over him, the California Highway Patrol said.
The 19-year-old told CHP officers he did not see the boy as he was leaving for work. The toddler was hit from the side at about 2:20 p.m. at Alpine Way and Shasta Way in Linda, an unicorporated town in Yuba County just south of Marysville.
The boy was taken to Rideout Memorial in Marysville where he was pronounced dead.
The CHP is calling the incident a “tragic accident” and the 19-year-old isn’t expected to face any charges in his brother’s death.