Boy, 3, Killed After Brother Accidentally Runs Into Him
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
LINDA (CBS13) – A 3-year-old boy in Linda was killed Monday afternoon after his brother accidentally ran over him, the California Highway Patrol said.
The 19-year-old told CHP officers he did not see the boy as he was leaving for work. The toddler was hit from the side at about 2:20 p.m. at Alpine Way and Shasta Way in Linda, an unicorporated town in Yuba County just south of Marysville.
The boy was taken to Rideout Memorial in Marysville where he was pronounced dead.
The CHP is calling the incident a “tragic accident” and the 19-year-old isn’t expected to face any charges in his brother’s death.