Boy, 3, Killed After Brother Accidentally Runs Into Him
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
LINDA (CBS13) – A 3-year-old boy in Linda was killed Monday afternoon after his brother accidentally ran over him, the California Highway Patrol said.
The 19-year-old told CHP officers he did not see the boy as he was leaving for work. The toddler was hit from the side at about 2:20 p.m. at Alpine Way and Shasta Way in Linda, an unicorporated town in Yuba County just south of Marysville.
The boy was taken to Rideout Memorial in Marysville where he was pronounced dead.
The CHP is calling the incident a “tragic accident” and the 19-year-old isn’t expected to face any charges in his brother’s death.