Rain Moving In Again For Rest Of Work Week
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – After a pleasant Easter weekend and another day in the 70s in Sacramento on Monday, the weather is changing again.
The rest of the week will be getting wet and chilly. We’ll see showers moving in from the coast Tuesday morning, with highs in the mid-60s.
There will be more rounds of rain Wednesday, Thursday and Friday that will keep high temperatures below 60.
Rain totals for the week will be 1-2 inches for the valley, 2-plus inches for the foothills and mountains. Rain will turn to snow in the Sierra on Thursday, perhaps lowering into the foothills. We could also see thunderstorms in the valley Thursday.
We’ll get back into a drier weather pattern beginning on Saturday and could hit 70 degrees again by Sunday.