Rain Moving In Again For Rest Of Work Week
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – After a pleasant Easter weekend and another day in the 70s in Sacramento on Monday, the weather is changing again.
The rest of the week will be getting wet and chilly. We’ll see showers moving in from the coast Tuesday morning, with highs in the mid-60s.
There will be more rounds of rain Wednesday, Thursday and Friday that will keep high temperatures below 60.
Rain totals for the week will be 1-2 inches for the valley, 2-plus inches for the foothills and mountains. Rain will turn to snow in the Sierra on Thursday, perhaps lowering into the foothills. We could also see thunderstorms in the valley Thursday.
We’ll get back into a drier weather pattern beginning on Saturday and could hit 70 degrees again by Sunday.