Rain Moving In Again For Rest Of Work Week
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – After a pleasant Easter weekend and another day in the 70s in Sacramento on Monday, the weather is changing again.
The rest of the week will be getting wet and chilly. We’ll see showers moving in from the coast Tuesday morning, with highs in the mid-60s.
There will be more rounds of rain Wednesday, Thursday and Friday that will keep high temperatures below 60.
Rain totals for the week will be 1-2 inches for the valley, 2-plus inches for the foothills and mountains. Rain will turn to snow in the Sierra on Thursday, perhaps lowering into the foothills. We could also see thunderstorms in the valley Thursday.
We’ll get back into a drier weather pattern beginning on Saturday and could hit 70 degrees again by Sunday.