Rain Moving In Again For Rest Of Work Week
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – After a pleasant Easter weekend and another day in the 70s in Sacramento on Monday, the weather is changing again.
The rest of the week will be getting wet and chilly. We’ll see showers moving in from the coast Tuesday morning, with highs in the mid-60s.
There will be more rounds of rain Wednesday, Thursday and Friday that will keep high temperatures below 60.
Rain totals for the week will be 1-2 inches for the valley, 2-plus inches for the foothills and mountains. Rain will turn to snow in the Sierra on Thursday, perhaps lowering into the foothills. We could also see thunderstorms in the valley Thursday.
We’ll get back into a drier weather pattern beginning on Saturday and could hit 70 degrees again by Sunday.