Stolen Car Chase Ends In Apartment Complex Crash
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A driver is in custody after leading police on a pursuit through Sacramento for several miles before crashing into the parking lot of an apartment complex.
Police say a patrol unit saw the speeding car on Sutterville and Freeport Boulevard.
When officers tried to pull the vehicle over, the driver took off leading them on a chase that reached speeds of 80 miles an hour.
The driver finally lost control at 12th and G streets in downtown Sacramento, narrowly missing someone walking in the area, slamming through a fence and side-swiping a couple of cars in an apartment complex parking lot.
Police say the car was reported stolen just hours before.