Stolen Car Chase Ends In Apartment Complex Crash
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A driver is in custody after leading police on a pursuit through Sacramento for several miles before crashing into the parking lot of an apartment complex.
Police say a patrol unit saw the speeding car on Sutterville and Freeport Boulevard.
When officers tried to pull the vehicle over, the driver took off leading them on a chase that reached speeds of 80 miles an hour.
The driver finally lost control at 12th and G streets in downtown Sacramento, narrowly missing someone walking in the area, slamming through a fence and side-swiping a couple of cars in an apartment complex parking lot.
Police say the car was reported stolen just hours before.