Stolen Car Chase Ends In Apartment Complex Crash
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A driver is in custody after leading police on a pursuit through Sacramento for several miles before crashing into the parking lot of an apartment complex.
Police say a patrol unit saw the speeding car on Sutterville and Freeport Boulevard.
When officers tried to pull the vehicle over, the driver took off leading them on a chase that reached speeds of 80 miles an hour.
The driver finally lost control at 12th and G streets in downtown Sacramento, narrowly missing someone walking in the area, slamming through a fence and side-swiping a couple of cars in an apartment complex parking lot.
Police say the car was reported stolen just hours before.