Big Rig Spills Sulfur Near Yosemite Entrance
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK (CBS13) – Crews are cleaning up a sulfur spill that is blocking the entrance of Yosemite National Park.
About 600 bags of sulfur spilled along Highway 41 Sunday night sparking several small fires.
The highway is closed while crews clean up the 25-pound bags.
They hope to have the entrance reopened near Fish Camp by noon.