Big Rig Spills Sulfur Near Yosemite Entrance
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK (CBS13) – Crews are cleaning up a sulfur spill that is blocking the entrance of Yosemite National Park.
About 600 bags of sulfur spilled along Highway 41 Sunday night sparking several small fires.
The highway is closed while crews clean up the 25-pound bags.
They hope to have the entrance reopened near Fish Camp by noon.