Big Rig Spills Sulfur Near Yosemite Entrance
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK (CBS13) – Crews are cleaning up a sulfur spill that is blocking the entrance of Yosemite National Park.
About 600 bags of sulfur spilled along Highway 41 Sunday night sparking several small fires.
The highway is closed while crews clean up the 25-pound bags.
They hope to have the entrance reopened near Fish Camp by noon.