Big Rig Spills Sulfur Near Yosemite Entrance
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK (CBS13) – Crews are cleaning up a sulfur spill that is blocking the entrance of Yosemite National Park.
About 600 bags of sulfur spilled along Highway 41 Sunday night sparking several small fires.
The highway is closed while crews clean up the 25-pound bags.
They hope to have the entrance reopened near Fish Camp by noon.