Big Rig Spills Sulfur Near Yosemite Entrance
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK (CBS13) – Crews are cleaning up a sulfur spill that is blocking the entrance of Yosemite National Park.
About 600 bags of sulfur spilled along Highway 41 Sunday night sparking several small fires.
The highway is closed while crews clean up the 25-pound bags.
They hope to have the entrance reopened near Fish Camp by noon.