Folsom Car Crash Sparks Fire, Knocks Out Power
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
\FOLSOM (CBS13) – SMUD crews have restored power to an intersection after a crash and a fire near Folsom.
CHP says a driver may have been going too fast down Prairie City Road near White Rock Road when he lost control, went through a stop sign and slammed into a power pole.
The pole came crashing down on the car sparking a fire.
The driver was able to get out with only minor injuries.
SMUD crews re-routed power around the damaged poles until they can be repaired.