Folsom Car Crash Sparks Fire, Knocks Out Power
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
\FOLSOM (CBS13) – SMUD crews have restored power to an intersection after a crash and a fire near Folsom.
CHP says a driver may have been going too fast down Prairie City Road near White Rock Road when he lost control, went through a stop sign and slammed into a power pole.
The pole came crashing down on the car sparking a fire.
The driver was able to get out with only minor injuries.
SMUD crews re-routed power around the damaged poles until they can be repaired.