Folsom Car Crash Sparks Fire, Knocks Out Power
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
\FOLSOM (CBS13) – SMUD crews have restored power to an intersection after a crash and a fire near Folsom.
CHP says a driver may have been going too fast down Prairie City Road near White Rock Road when he lost control, went through a stop sign and slammed into a power pole.
The pole came crashing down on the car sparking a fire.
The driver was able to get out with only minor injuries.
SMUD crews re-routed power around the damaged poles until they can be repaired.