Folsom Car Crash Sparks Fire, Knocks Out Power
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
\FOLSOM (CBS13) – SMUD crews have restored power to an intersection after a crash and a fire near Folsom.
CHP says a driver may have been going too fast down Prairie City Road near White Rock Road when he lost control, went through a stop sign and slammed into a power pole.
The pole came crashing down on the car sparking a fire.
The driver was able to get out with only minor injuries.
SMUD crews re-routed power around the damaged poles until they can be repaired.