Body Found Of Teen Last Seen Floating Down River
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
GRAYSON (CBS13) – Sgt. Anthony Bejaran of the Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department says the body of the 17-year-old male last seen floating down the San Joaquin River has been found.
Family members positively identified the body of 17-year-old Eduardo Alvarez.
On Monday Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Office and Fire Department responded to the river at 8622 Dos Rios Road near the small town of Grayson at 4:51 p.m. for a 17-year-old male who needed help.
Alvarez was out swimming in the river when he started having problems. A friend reached out to grab him, but couldn’t hold on to him. He floated down the river and vanished.
Alvarez was found about a mile north of the Grayson Road Bridge over the San Joaquin River.