Body Found Of Teen Last Seen Floating Down River
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
GRAYSON (CBS13) – Sgt. Anthony Bejaran of the Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department says the body of the 17-year-old male last seen floating down the San Joaquin River has been found.
Family members positively identified the body of 17-year-old Eduardo Alvarez.
On Monday Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Office and Fire Department responded to the river at 8622 Dos Rios Road near the small town of Grayson at 4:51 p.m. for a 17-year-old male who needed help.
Alvarez was out swimming in the river when he started having problems. A friend reached out to grab him, but couldn’t hold on to him. He floated down the river and vanished.
Alvarez was found about a mile north of the Grayson Road Bridge over the San Joaquin River.