Body Of Missing Oroville Man Found In Butte County
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
BUTTE COUNTY (CBS13) – The body of an Oroville man who had been reported missing in Mid-April has been found in Butte County.
The Butte County Sheriff’s Office says a person found part of a human skeleton in a remote are in Berry Creek near Harrison Springs Road.
Detectives searched the area and found more remains. They also located a vehicle belonging to 29-year-old Joshua Richardson.
Richardson was last seen on April 9. His family says he is a Navy veteran and suffered from PTSD.
The cause of death has not been determined.