Body Of Missing Oroville Man Found In Butte County
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
BUTTE COUNTY (CBS13) – The body of an Oroville man who had been reported missing in Mid-April has been found in Butte County.
The Butte County Sheriff’s Office says a person found part of a human skeleton in a remote are in Berry Creek near Harrison Springs Road.
Detectives searched the area and found more remains. They also located a vehicle belonging to 29-year-old Joshua Richardson.
Richardson was last seen on April 9. His family says he is a Navy veteran and suffered from PTSD.
The cause of death has not been determined.