Body Of Missing Oroville Man Found In Butte County
Don't Miss This
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
- Video: Man Killed In Bank Heist, Shootout Was Suspect In January Robbery At Same Bank, Say Detectives
- Portia De Rossi Reportedly Filmed Drunken Fights With Ellen
Get Breaking News First
BUTTE COUNTY (CBS13) – The body of an Oroville man who had been reported missing in Mid-April has been found in Butte County.
The Butte County Sheriff’s Office says a person found part of a human skeleton in a remote are in Berry Creek near Harrison Springs Road.
Detectives searched the area and found more remains. They also located a vehicle belonging to 29-year-old Joshua Richardson.
Richardson was last seen on April 9. His family says he is a Navy veteran and suffered from PTSD.
The cause of death has not been determined.