Body Of Missing Oroville Man Found In Butte County
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
BUTTE COUNTY (CBS13) – The body of an Oroville man who had been reported missing in Mid-April has been found in Butte County.
The Butte County Sheriff’s Office says a person found part of a human skeleton in a remote are in Berry Creek near Harrison Springs Road.
Detectives searched the area and found more remains. They also located a vehicle belonging to 29-year-old Joshua Richardson.
Richardson was last seen on April 9. His family says he is a Navy veteran and suffered from PTSD.
The cause of death has not been determined.