Body Of Missing Oroville Man Found In Butte County
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
BUTTE COUNTY (CBS13) – The body of an Oroville man who had been reported missing in Mid-April has been found in Butte County.
The Butte County Sheriff’s Office says a person found part of a human skeleton in a remote are in Berry Creek near Harrison Springs Road.
Detectives searched the area and found more remains. They also located a vehicle belonging to 29-year-old Joshua Richardson.
Richardson was last seen on April 9. His family says he is a Navy veteran and suffered from PTSD.
The cause of death has not been determined.