Valley High School Employee Accused Of Having Sex With A Student
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – A campus supervisor at Valley High School in Sacramento has been arrested for having sex with a minor.
Sean Davis, 42, was arrested Monday and booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail on suspicion of engaging in sexual acts with a 17-year-old female victim.
Detectives allege Davis had an ongoing sexual relationship with the student from the beginning of the school year in August 2011 until February 2012.
Davis was released on his own recognizance on Tuesday afternoon and is scheduled to be in court next week.
Davis has been employed with the Elk Grove Unified School District since 2008. He was put on administrative leave after his arrest.
“It’s very much a blow,” district spokeswoman Elizabeth Graswich said. Campus supervisors are very well known figures because they are out on the campus all the time. It’s certainly going to have a large impact on this school.
Investigators think there may be other victims.
Anyone with information about this case is encouraged to call the Sheriff’s Department’s Sexual and Elder Assault Bureau at (916) 874-5070.