Valley High School Employee Accused Of Having Sex With A Student
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – A campus supervisor at Valley High School in Sacramento has been arrested for having sex with a minor.
Sean Davis, 42, was arrested Monday and booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail on suspicion of engaging in sexual acts with a 17-year-old female victim.
Detectives allege Davis had an ongoing sexual relationship with the student from the beginning of the school year in August 2011 until February 2012.
Davis was released on his own recognizance on Tuesday afternoon and is scheduled to be in court next week.
Davis has been employed with the Elk Grove Unified School District since 2008. He was put on administrative leave after his arrest.
“It’s very much a blow,” district spokeswoman Elizabeth Graswich said. Campus supervisors are very well known figures because they are out on the campus all the time. It’s certainly going to have a large impact on this school.
Investigators think there may be other victims.
Anyone with information about this case is encouraged to call the Sheriff’s Department’s Sexual and Elder Assault Bureau at (916) 874-5070.