Man Arrested For Attempted Murder After Stabbing In Sheridan
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SHERIDAN (CBS13) – A 19-year-old man was arrested for attempted murder following a stabbing in Sheridan on Thursday morning.
Placer County sheriff’s deputies responded to the 3700 block of Riosa Road around 9:30 after a caller reported that one man had been stabbed numerous times in the neck.
The suspect, Anthony Victor Walker, 19, had been visiting the home and fled on foot after the incident. A few minutes later, a deputy located a man matching the suspect’s description along Riosa Road. Walker was taken into custody at gunpoint following a short foot pursuit.
Sheridan is a small town between Wheatland and Roseville along Highway 65.
The victim was being taken to the hospital in a friend’s car but ended up pulling over when they saw a fire truck. He was airlifted to Sutter Roseville Medical Center. His condition wasn’t available.
Walker was being booked at the Auburn Jail on attempted murder.