Man Arrested For Attempted Murder After Stabbing In Sheridan
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SHERIDAN (CBS13) – A 19-year-old man was arrested for attempted murder following a stabbing in Sheridan on Thursday morning.
Placer County sheriff’s deputies responded to the 3700 block of Riosa Road around 9:30 after a caller reported that one man had been stabbed numerous times in the neck.
The suspect, Anthony Victor Walker, 19, had been visiting the home and fled on foot after the incident. A few minutes later, a deputy located a man matching the suspect’s description along Riosa Road. Walker was taken into custody at gunpoint following a short foot pursuit.
Sheridan is a small town between Wheatland and Roseville along Highway 65.
The victim was being taken to the hospital in a friend’s car but ended up pulling over when they saw a fire truck. He was airlifted to Sutter Roseville Medical Center. His condition wasn’t available.
Walker was being booked at the Auburn Jail on attempted murder.