Woman Hit By Car At Busy Fair Oaks Intersection
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
FAIR OAKS (CBS13) – A woman is in critical condition after being hit by a car on a busy Fair Oaks street early Thursday morning.
Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies say the woman was standing in the median on Sunrise and Madison just before being hit.
Deputies are trying to determine if the woman fell or jumped in front of the moving vehicle.
At this point, the driver is not facing charges.
The name of the victim has not been released.