Woman Hit By Car At Busy Fair Oaks Intersection
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
FAIR OAKS (CBS13) – A woman is in critical condition after being hit by a car on a busy Fair Oaks street early Thursday morning.
Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies say the woman was standing in the median on Sunrise and Madison just before being hit.
Deputies are trying to determine if the woman fell or jumped in front of the moving vehicle.
At this point, the driver is not facing charges.
The name of the victim has not been released.