Woman Hit By Car At Busy Fair Oaks Intersection
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
FAIR OAKS (CBS13) – A woman is in critical condition after being hit by a car on a busy Fair Oaks street early Thursday morning.
Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies say the woman was standing in the median on Sunrise and Madison just before being hit.
Deputies are trying to determine if the woman fell or jumped in front of the moving vehicle.
At this point, the driver is not facing charges.
The name of the victim has not been released.