Allegiant Airlines Announces Flights To Hawaii From Stockton
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Allegiant Airlines is saying Aloha! The discount airline has announced new non-stop flights from the Central Valley to Hawaii.
Starting Nov. 18, Allegiant will fly from Stockton to Honolulu.
The flights will start at about $400 round-trip, not including baggage and other fees, and will operate once a week.
The hope is that once travelers book up the weekly flights, Allegiant will increase the number flights offered to customers.
“What they’re trying to do is not so much capture people that are already flying, but maybe people that weren’t going to go to to Hawaii and now the flight is cheap enough that they can do it and take their family,” said Stockton Metropolitan’s Airport’s Patrick Carreno.
Allegiant currently flies non-stop from Stockton to Las Vegas, where the airline is based.
“Our vacation packages and nonstop service to Las Vegas have been very popular with area residents. We are confident the community will appreciate the convenience of flying nonstop to Hawaii and the value of bundling their air, hotel and car rental reservation together,” said Andrew C. Levy, Allegiant Travel Company president.
Flight days and times can be found at allegiant.com.