Manny Ramirez To Join Sacramento River Cats
Buy Athletics Tickets
More A's News
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Baseball icon Manny Ramirez will play 10 games with the Sacramento River Cats prior to rejoining the Oakland A’s for his 50-game drug suspension.
The River Cats announced Tuesday that Ramirez is eligible to play 10 games during his suspension and will play them all with the River Cats, the A’s Triple-A team.
His first game is scheduled for Saturday against the Albuquerque Isotopes in Albuquerque.
The River Cats are offering several ticket specials tied to Ramirez’s appearances in Sacramento.
Ramirez is eligible to rejoin the A’s on May 30, which also happens to be his 40th birthday.