Teen Stabbed In Elk Grove Near Franklin High School
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – A teen was stabbed in the stomach near an Elk Grove High School on Thursday afternoon.
The incident happened at about 4 p.m. at Whitelock Parkway and Bellaterra Drive on the street near an apartment complex and a few blocks from Franklin High School.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male juvenile, about 5 feet, 11 inches tall and 130 pounds, wearing a black hoodie and blue jeans.
The victim was transported to Kaiser South and was reportedly conscious.