Teen Stabbed In Elk Grove Near Franklin High School
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – A teen was stabbed in the stomach near an Elk Grove High School on Thursday afternoon.
The incident happened at about 4 p.m. at Whitelock Parkway and Bellaterra Drive on the street near an apartment complex and a few blocks from Franklin High School.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male juvenile, about 5 feet, 11 inches tall and 130 pounds, wearing a black hoodie and blue jeans.
The victim was transported to Kaiser South and was reportedly conscious.