Four Arrested After Man’s Beating At Dodger Stadium
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles police say a man has been beaten in the Dodger Stadium parking lot and four people have been arrested.
Sgt. David Armas says a man in his 20s is in stable condition Monday with moderate injuries.
Armas says the man was leaving the stadium parking lot after Sunday’s game when his car and another got into a fender-bender.
Both drivers got out, argued and the victim was knocked down.
Armas says three other men then held him while the first attacker hit and kicked him in the head and face.
A pregnant woman in the car wasn’t hurt but she was examined at a hospital.
It’s the first such attack at the stadium since Giants fan Bryan Stow was beaten into a coma after last year’s opening game.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.