Four Arrested After Man’s Beating At Dodger Stadium
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles police say a man has been beaten in the Dodger Stadium parking lot and four people have been arrested.
Sgt. David Armas says a man in his 20s is in stable condition Monday with moderate injuries.
Armas says the man was leaving the stadium parking lot after Sunday’s game when his car and another got into a fender-bender.
Both drivers got out, argued and the victim was knocked down.
Armas says three other men then held him while the first attacker hit and kicked him in the head and face.
A pregnant woman in the car wasn’t hurt but she was examined at a hospital.
It’s the first such attack at the stadium since Giants fan Bryan Stow was beaten into a coma after last year’s opening game.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.