Four Arrested After Man’s Beating At Dodger Stadium
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles police say a man has been beaten in the Dodger Stadium parking lot and four people have been arrested.
Sgt. David Armas says a man in his 20s is in stable condition Monday with moderate injuries.
Armas says the man was leaving the stadium parking lot after Sunday’s game when his car and another got into a fender-bender.
Both drivers got out, argued and the victim was knocked down.
Armas says three other men then held him while the first attacker hit and kicked him in the head and face.
A pregnant woman in the car wasn’t hurt but she was examined at a hospital.
It’s the first such attack at the stadium since Giants fan Bryan Stow was beaten into a coma after last year’s opening game.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.