Four Arrested After Man’s Beating At Dodger Stadium
Don't Miss This
- Family Vacation Turns Into Nightmare When Hurricane Odile Leaves Them Stranded In Cabo
- Puddles At The Dog Park: Owners Say Roseville Parks Department Overwatering Grass
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
Get Breaking News First
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles police say a man has been beaten in the Dodger Stadium parking lot and four people have been arrested.
Sgt. David Armas says a man in his 20s is in stable condition Monday with moderate injuries.
Armas says the man was leaving the stadium parking lot after Sunday’s game when his car and another got into a fender-bender.
Both drivers got out, argued and the victim was knocked down.
Armas says three other men then held him while the first attacker hit and kicked him in the head and face.
A pregnant woman in the car wasn’t hurt but she was examined at a hospital.
It’s the first such attack at the stadium since Giants fan Bryan Stow was beaten into a coma after last year’s opening game.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.