Four Arrested After Man’s Beating At Dodger Stadium
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles police say a man has been beaten in the Dodger Stadium parking lot and four people have been arrested.
Sgt. David Armas says a man in his 20s is in stable condition Monday with moderate injuries.
Armas says the man was leaving the stadium parking lot after Sunday’s game when his car and another got into a fender-bender.
Both drivers got out, argued and the victim was knocked down.
Armas says three other men then held him while the first attacker hit and kicked him in the head and face.
A pregnant woman in the car wasn’t hurt but she was examined at a hospital.
It’s the first such attack at the stadium since Giants fan Bryan Stow was beaten into a coma after last year’s opening game.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.