Local 9-Year-Old Completes Alcatraz Swim For Charity
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS13) – A brave 9-year-old girl jumped into the chilly waters of San Francisco Bay Monday to swim from Alcatraz to Crissy Beach.
Jordan Freer is from the town of Lotus in El Dorado County. She completed the 1.5-mile Orca Alcatraz Swim Challenge in just under 55 minutes to raise money for an organization that helps prevent malaria in Africa.
She was the youngest swimmer out there today.