Local 9-Year-Old Completes Alcatraz Swim For Charity
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS13) – A brave 9-year-old girl jumped into the chilly waters of San Francisco Bay Monday to swim from Alcatraz to Crissy Beach.
Jordan Freer is from the town of Lotus in El Dorado County. She completed the 1.5-mile Orca Alcatraz Swim Challenge in just under 55 minutes to raise money for an organization that helps prevent malaria in Africa.
She was the youngest swimmer out there today.