Man Suspected Of DUI After Flipping Car
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento Valley man has been arrested after crashing his vehicle overnight.
His vehicle flipped over into a field on Birch Ranch Road and Excelsior Drive.
The man suffered minor injuries. Deputies are charging him with drunk driving.
No other vehicles were involved.