Missing Teen Found; 27-Year-Old Companion Arrested
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) A 13-year-old girl who went missing from a group home earlier this month has been found, and her alleged boyfriend has been arrested.
The girl went missing from her group home in Sacramento on May 7 and was believed to be with the suspect, 27-year-old Armando Juanico Rivera, said Sheriff’s Deputy Jason Ramos. The two were suspected of having an intimate relationship.
On Sunday night just before 10, Rivera and the girl were spotted outside of a movie theater on Ethan Way. Deputies arrived and detained the two.
Rivera was arrested on charges of committing a lewd act with a child under the age of 14 and was booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail on $100,000 bail.
The girl was placed with Sacramento County authorities in a local receiving facility.