Missing Teen Found; 27-Year-Old Companion Arrested
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) A 13-year-old girl who went missing from a group home earlier this month has been found, and her alleged boyfriend has been arrested.
The girl went missing from her group home in Sacramento on May 7 and was believed to be with the suspect, 27-year-old Armando Juanico Rivera, said Sheriff’s Deputy Jason Ramos. The two were suspected of having an intimate relationship.
On Sunday night just before 10, Rivera and the girl were spotted outside of a movie theater on Ethan Way. Deputies arrived and detained the two.
Rivera was arrested on charges of committing a lewd act with a child under the age of 14 and was booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail on $100,000 bail.
The girl was placed with Sacramento County authorities in a local receiving facility.