Missing Teen Found; 27-Year-Old Companion Arrested
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) A 13-year-old girl who went missing from a group home earlier this month has been found, and her alleged boyfriend has been arrested.
The girl went missing from her group home in Sacramento on May 7 and was believed to be with the suspect, 27-year-old Armando Juanico Rivera, said Sheriff’s Deputy Jason Ramos. The two were suspected of having an intimate relationship.
On Sunday night just before 10, Rivera and the girl were spotted outside of a movie theater on Ethan Way. Deputies arrived and detained the two.
Rivera was arrested on charges of committing a lewd act with a child under the age of 14 and was booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail on $100,000 bail.
The girl was placed with Sacramento County authorities in a local receiving facility.