Fire Breaks Out At Metal Company In Rancho Cordova
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – Firefighters battled an explosive blaze today at a metal business in Rancho Cordova.
The fire broke out at C&C Steel on Recycle Road and Sunrise Boulevard at around 2:30 p.m. Multiple Sacramento Metro fire crews were called out to the scene after some canisters exploded.
One vehicle was also burned in the fire.
The fire was contained at around 2:45 p.m. No injuries were reported.
Fire investigators say the blaze was caused by a ruptured gas line.