Fire Breaks Out At Metal Company In Rancho Cordova
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – Firefighters battled an explosive blaze today at a metal business in Rancho Cordova.
The fire broke out at C&C Steel on Recycle Road and Sunrise Boulevard at around 2:30 p.m. Multiple Sacramento Metro fire crews were called out to the scene after some canisters exploded.
One vehicle was also burned in the fire.
The fire was contained at around 2:45 p.m. No injuries were reported.
Fire investigators say the blaze was caused by a ruptured gas line.