Fire Breaks Out At Metal Company In Rancho Cordova
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – Firefighters battled an explosive blaze today at a metal business in Rancho Cordova.
The fire broke out at C&C Steel on Recycle Road and Sunrise Boulevard at around 2:30 p.m. Multiple Sacramento Metro fire crews were called out to the scene after some canisters exploded.
One vehicle was also burned in the fire.
The fire was contained at around 2:45 p.m. No injuries were reported.
Fire investigators say the blaze was caused by a ruptured gas line.