Fire Breaks Out At Metal Company In Rancho Cordova
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – Firefighters battled an explosive blaze today at a metal business in Rancho Cordova.
The fire broke out at C&C Steel on Recycle Road and Sunrise Boulevard at around 2:30 p.m. Multiple Sacramento Metro fire crews were called out to the scene after some canisters exploded.
One vehicle was also burned in the fire.
The fire was contained at around 2:45 p.m. No injuries were reported.
Fire investigators say the blaze was caused by a ruptured gas line.