Fire Breaks Out At Metal Company In Rancho Cordova
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – Firefighters battled an explosive blaze today at a metal business in Rancho Cordova.
The fire broke out at C&C Steel on Recycle Road and Sunrise Boulevard at around 2:30 p.m. Multiple Sacramento Metro fire crews were called out to the scene after some canisters exploded.
One vehicle was also burned in the fire.
The fire was contained at around 2:45 p.m. No injuries were reported.
Fire investigators say the blaze was caused by a ruptured gas line.