Woman Arrested In Sacramento For Leaving Baby In Hot Car
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Andrea Pas-Perdomo was arrested Thursday for leaving her child unattended in a car in a parking lot in Natomas.
At around 3:40 p.m. someone called police reporting a baby was inside of a car in the parking lot at Target in Natomas. The car wasn’t running and its windows were rolled up.
When Sacramento firefighters arrived, they opened the car and got the baby out.
The mother walked out with her 2-year-old son and was arrested on child endangerment charges.
The father of the child came and picked up the toddler.
The infant was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.