Woman Arrested In Sacramento For Leaving Baby In Hot Car
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Andrea Pas-Perdomo was arrested Thursday for leaving her child unattended in a car in a parking lot in Natomas.
At around 3:40 p.m. someone called police reporting a baby was inside of a car in the parking lot at Target in Natomas. The car wasn’t running and its windows were rolled up.
When Sacramento firefighters arrived, they opened the car and got the baby out.
The mother walked out with her 2-year-old son and was arrested on child endangerment charges.
The father of the child came and picked up the toddler.
The infant was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.