- 1 lb local organic mixed greens
- ½ cup chopped Frazier Nut Co. Almonds
- ½ cup Sunblest candied Walnuts, cut in half
- ½ cup Bella Viva Dried Bing Cherry’s
- 8 wedges of Bogdanich Farms Apricots
- 1 cup shaved Fiscalini, San Joaquin Gold cheese
Tresetti’s Orange and Fresh Herb Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 tbs fresh Thyme
- 1 tbs fresh Basil
- 1 cup Classic Wine Vinegar, Champagne Vinegar
- 6 oranges-juice of 6 oranges
- 2 ½ cups Sciabica Olive Oil
In a blender, mix together the thyme, basil, vinegar, and orange juice. When well blended, slowly mix in the olive oil, in the blender, little by little. Salt and pepper to taste.
Coat all salad ingredients with Vinaigrette dressing, top with Fiscalini Cheese.
Enjoy this summer salad, with Modesto fine ingredients.
Tresetti’s World Caffé (a downtown original)
927 11th Street
Chef: Ramiro Gonzalez