UPDATED: Sacramento Impaled Man Identified
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It was a bizarre and gruesome scene, Kyle Fortunato, 28, died in a freak accident while police say he was trying to get into his own home.
The man’s body lay halfway through his apartment window.
The scene played out right in front of the busy intersection of Elkhorn and Walerga in North Highlands.
Sheriff’s department investigators say he bled to death from broken glass while stuck in the narrow window frame.
Rumors swirled among neighbors that the man had been murdered.
“It don’t seem like no accident to me,” one neighbor told CBS13. “You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. I mean I ain’t no CSI, but I watch CSI.”
Detectives insist this was nothing more than a freak accident.
The man has not yet been identified.