UPDATED: Sacramento Impaled Man Identified
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It was a bizarre and gruesome scene, Kyle Fortunato, 28, died in a freak accident while police say he was trying to get into his own home.
The man’s body lay halfway through his apartment window.
The scene played out right in front of the busy intersection of Elkhorn and Walerga in North Highlands.
Sheriff’s department investigators say he bled to death from broken glass while stuck in the narrow window frame.
Rumors swirled among neighbors that the man had been murdered.
“It don’t seem like no accident to me,” one neighbor told CBS13. “You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. I mean I ain’t no CSI, but I watch CSI.”
Detectives insist this was nothing more than a freak accident.
The man has not yet been identified.