Dixon Mom And Daughter Sue School After Teen Denied Entrance Into Prom
Don't Miss This
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
- Ancient Swamp Creature Named After Mick Jagger (KYMX)
- Woman Convicted In Torching Of Ex-Boyfriend’s Bed
Get Breaking News First
DIXON (CBS13) – A Dixon High School student and her mother are suing the school district after the teen was denied entrance to the prom.
Back in April, 35 high school students were turned away from their prom after being accused of drinking before the dance.
Now the mother and daughter are suing to recoup the expenses and compensation for emotional distress.
The school claims the principal did a “sniff test” and determined a water bottle contained alcohol.
Students say the school’s dance policy says students suspected of drinking will be given a breathalyzer test.
But no one was tested.