Scott’s Seafood In Loehmann’s Plaza Closes Its Doors
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The original Scott’s Seafood restaurant at Loehmann’s Plaza has abruptly closed after more than 20 years in business.
The owners of Scott’s Seafood posted a notice on their website saying “with great regret” they announced the closure of the restaurant that opened on October 31, 1991.
Owners Alan Irvine and John Cook said this restaurant had been hit hard by the recession and “lack of recovery”.
They also said they could not negotiate new lease terms with the landlord.
The Scott’s on the River and the Folsom locations will remain open. The owners say those locations continue to “thrive”.