Scott’s Seafood In Loehmann’s Plaza Closes Its Doors
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The original Scott’s Seafood restaurant at Loehmann’s Plaza has abruptly closed after more than 20 years in business.
The owners of Scott’s Seafood posted a notice on their website saying “with great regret” they announced the closure of the restaurant that opened on October 31, 1991.
Owners Alan Irvine and John Cook said this restaurant had been hit hard by the recession and “lack of recovery”.
They also said they could not negotiate new lease terms with the landlord.
The Scott’s on the River and the Folsom locations will remain open. The owners say those locations continue to “thrive”.