Scott’s Seafood In Loehmann’s Plaza Closes Its Doors
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The original Scott’s Seafood restaurant at Loehmann’s Plaza has abruptly closed after more than 20 years in business.
The owners of Scott’s Seafood posted a notice on their website saying “with great regret” they announced the closure of the restaurant that opened on October 31, 1991.
Owners Alan Irvine and John Cook said this restaurant had been hit hard by the recession and “lack of recovery”.
They also said they could not negotiate new lease terms with the landlord.
The Scott’s on the River and the Folsom locations will remain open. The owners say those locations continue to “thrive”.