Scott’s Seafood In Loehmann’s Plaza Closes Its Doors
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The original Scott’s Seafood restaurant at Loehmann’s Plaza has abruptly closed after more than 20 years in business.
The owners of Scott’s Seafood posted a notice on their website saying “with great regret” they announced the closure of the restaurant that opened on October 31, 1991.
Owners Alan Irvine and John Cook said this restaurant had been hit hard by the recession and “lack of recovery”.
They also said they could not negotiate new lease terms with the landlord.
The Scott’s on the River and the Folsom locations will remain open. The owners say those locations continue to “thrive”.