Folsom Swim Coach Arrested On Child Pornography Charges
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS13) – A Folsom swim coach is facing child pornography charges.
Eric Johnston was an assistant coach with the Folsom Sea Otters, a swim program for children in Folsom.
The FBI arrested Johnson earlier this week. Johnson was in possession of child pornography and had sent pictures of child porn, according to officials.
“We were asked by the investigator to notify all of our swimmers because the charges do have to do with a minor. And we are a youth organization looking our for our youth so we immediately sent notification out to our team,” said Folsom Sea Otters President Lisa Davies.
Johnston is being held in the Sacramento County Hail without bail on a federal hold.