Folsom Swim Coach Arrested On Child Pornography Charges
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS13) – A Folsom swim coach is facing child pornography charges.
Eric Johnston was an assistant coach with the Folsom Sea Otters, a swim program for children in Folsom.
The FBI arrested Johnson earlier this week. Johnson was in possession of child pornography and had sent pictures of child porn, according to officials.
“We were asked by the investigator to notify all of our swimmers because the charges do have to do with a minor. And we are a youth organization looking our for our youth so we immediately sent notification out to our team,” said Folsom Sea Otters President Lisa Davies.
Johnston is being held in the Sacramento County Hail without bail on a federal hold.