Folsom Swim Coach Arrested On Child Pornography Charges
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
FOLSOM (CBS13) – A Folsom swim coach is facing child pornography charges.
Eric Johnston was an assistant coach with the Folsom Sea Otters, a swim program for children in Folsom.
The FBI arrested Johnson earlier this week. Johnson was in possession of child pornography and had sent pictures of child porn, according to officials.
“We were asked by the investigator to notify all of our swimmers because the charges do have to do with a minor. And we are a youth organization looking our for our youth so we immediately sent notification out to our team,” said Folsom Sea Otters President Lisa Davies.
Johnston is being held in the Sacramento County Hail without bail on a federal hold.