Folsom Swim Coach Arrested On Child Pornography Charges
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS13) – A Folsom swim coach is facing child pornography charges.
Eric Johnston was an assistant coach with the Folsom Sea Otters, a swim program for children in Folsom.
The FBI arrested Johnson earlier this week. Johnson was in possession of child pornography and had sent pictures of child porn, according to officials.
“We were asked by the investigator to notify all of our swimmers because the charges do have to do with a minor. And we are a youth organization looking our for our youth so we immediately sent notification out to our team,” said Folsom Sea Otters President Lisa Davies.
Johnston is being held in the Sacramento County Hail without bail on a federal hold.