Miami Heat Gear May Have Prompted Burglary Attempt In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento Police think an attempted burglary at a downtown Sacramento boutique may have been prompted by the Thursday night’s NBA Championship game.
Early Friday morning a window was bashed in at the Legacy Boutique at K and 24th streets. The front door window was shattered, but it does not look like the suspects made it inside the store.
Police believe the suspects could have been after a Miami Heat hat visible from the window. Last night, the Miami Heat beat the Oklahoma City Thunder to win the NBA Championship in five games.
No arrests have been made.