Citrus Heights Police Searching For Bank Robbery Suspect
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – Around 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, Citrus Heights Police officers responded to Bank of the West at 7381 Greenback Lane for a report of an armed robbery.
An armed white male suspect entered the bank and approached a bank teller demanding cash.
The suspect fled the scene on foot with an undisclosed amount of money. He was last seen heading northbound towards Sylvan Road.
The suspect is described as a white male, approximately 30 to 35 years old with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a white t-shirt with green and black writing, and a long sleeve white undershirt with black designs on both sleeves.
The suspect had a small tattoo on his neck and was wearing a black beret style hat at the time of the robbery.
No injures were reported during the robbery.
Officers failed to apprehend the suspect during an area search.
Detectives are currently investigating the incident and are following up on any possible leads.
Anyone who may have witnessed the crime or who has information regarding the identity of the suspect is encouraged to call the Citrus Heights Police Department at (916) 727-5500.